Last update: Aug. 22, 2013
Note: please read carefully and contact us with any questions *before* you place your order.
No Refunds, Sorry
Once payment has been received, no refunds will be allowed. Order changes are possible, as long as the order has not shipped and the total does not change.
Almost everyone has received a game that looks perfect on the outside, but when you open it up, you find there is a problem with missing pieces, a damaged board, misaligned printing, etc. If this happens, please contact the publisher to ask for assistance. If you need help figuring out how to contact them, let me know and I'll do what I can. If you are unable to get help from the publisher, feel free to ask if I happen to have the part(s) you need.
Please not that in general I do not have parts for replacement, while publishers usually do. But I am unable to split up complete games for part replacement.
Mistakes are very rare at Boards & Bits as we take many precautions while pulling, packaging and shipping your order. That said, they do happen.
In the event of a mistake in your order (a missing or incorrect item), we will do our best to resolve the issue quickly and to your satisfaction. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work on a resolution.
Please contact us immediately if there is a problem with your order. The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to resolve the issue.
We will gladly cancel orders before payment is received. Once payment is received, the order is complete and may not be canceled. Please do not place orders that you do not intend to complete. Excessive cancellations may result in account deactivation.
To cancel part or all of your order before payment has been received, just use our contact us page. For fastest service, please be sure to include your order number.
In case of damages during shipping, please follow these procedures:
1. Contact us within 24 hours of receipt if there are damages to your order.
2. If damage is obvious upon delivery, please ask the delivery person to mark the shipment as damaged.
3. Keep the box and all packing material in case the shipping company wants to inspect them.
4. If you have the ability to take pictures, this may help during the claim process.
5. We will initiate a claim, then contact you once the claim has been resolved.
In case of a lost package, please follow these procedures:
1. Be sure to look all around your home/yard to make sure your package wasn't left out of site.
2. Also check with neighbors to make sure your package wasn't left with them.
3. Contact us to let us know of the lost package so that we may initiate a claim. The sooner you contact us, the better!
4. Claims can take up to 4 weeks (or more) to resolve, so please be patient.
5. We'll do our best to replace all items in the order. Items that we cannot replace will be refunded with a store credit.
6. If the claim is paid, we will ship a new order and/or give you a refund or credit for items that could not be replaced.
You are welcome to contact us periodically to see if any more information is available, but in most cases you already have all of the information that we do.
Once the claim has been resolved, we will take appropriate steps to either get your order re-shipped, or a refund if one or more of the games are no longer available. We cannot be held responsible if an item cannot be replaced as this is out of our control.
No Returns, Sorry
That said, if there are any issues with your order I will do my best to resolve them. While this site may be temporary, my relaionship with you, BGG and games is not.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments about any of our policies.